Some “words to the wise” before venturing into deep bible study
READ THIS STUDY FIRST BEFORE ANY STUDY IN THIS BLOG, to understand what you are,
AND THEN READ THIS STUDY, to know who the Messiah is and what his name is,
AND THEN READ THESE TWO STUDIES, to understand the ancient calendar of the Torah and where you are in time,
AND THEN READ THIS STUDY, to understand who our true enemy is,
AND THEN READ THIS STUDY, to know what the judgment will be like and what the final punishment will be,
AND THEN READ THIS STUDY, to know that there is only a few years left before the second coming of the Messiah, which means little time to prepare and begin to do the will of God,
You will find recent studies on the right sidebar or menu button.
To view a list of all studies in this blog, click here.
For studies in Spanish, click here.
The purpose of this blog is to impart knowledge and wisdom of God. I am not associated with any assembly nor denomination, except the one original assembly established by the Messiah Yeshuah and the apostles, which is based on what was established by the Law of Moses and the prophets, where in the book of Acts, it is merely identified as the “Way”,
However, I admit that I worship the God of our ancestors as a follower of the Way, which they call a sect. I believe everything that is in accordance with the Law and that is written in the Prophets, (Acts 24:14 [NIV])
Then Felix, who was well acquainted with the Way, adjourned the proceedings. “When Lysias the commander comes,” he said, “I will decide your case.” (Acts 24:22 [NIV])
Yeshuah answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. (John 14:6 [MODIFIED-NIV])
Where believers in the Messiah Yeshuah are simply called “Christians”, which means “follower of Christ”, where “Christ” means “Messiah”, the anointed one,
However, if you suffer as a Christian, do not be ashamed, but praise God that you bear that name. (1 Peter 4:16 [NIV])
and when he found him, he brought him to Antioch. So for a whole year Barnabas and Saul met with the church and taught great numbers of people. The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch. (Acts 11:26 [NIV])
Then Agrippa said to Paul, “Do you think that in such a short time you can persuade me to be a Christian?” Paul replied, “Short time or long–I pray to God that not only you but all who are listening to me today may become what I am, except for these chains.”
(Acts 26:28-29 [NIV])
Because all English bible translations of the set-apart scriptures have been corrupted by mistranslation, I will quote from various translations depending on which translation renders a verse with greatest precision. When in doubt, study from an Interlinear.
Therefore, all teachings found in this blog are original teachings in regards to exactly what is found in the scriptures, not any exterior “denomination” that skews or ignores scriptures. In this blog I retranslate in English various words of scripture to restore these words to their original meanings or original pronunciations, such as the names of God, which are set-apart names,
- “Lord” retranslated to Master.
- “Jesus” restranslated to Yeshuah.
- “LORD”, which is the word the tetragrammaton has been rendered in English, restranslated to Yehovah.
- “Forever”, “eternal”, “everlasting”, “eternity”, and “forever and ever” retranslated to aeons, aeonial, aeonially, and aeons of the aeons.
- “Holy” and “holiness” retranslated to set-apart and set-apartness, with a dash, to connote the state of being set-apart.
- “Sanctify”, “sanctification”, and “consecrate” retranslated to set apart, without a dash, to connote the action of setting apart.
- “Saint” retranslated to set-apart one.
- “Christ” retranslated to Messiah, which means the anointed one.
- “Grace” retranslated to favor.
- “Faith” retranslated to belief.
- “Hosts” retranslated to armies.
- “Churches” retranslated to assemblies.
- “Spirit” retranslated to airflow, which is a generic word that connotes “wind”, which is the flow of air in the sky, and also “breath”, which is the flow of air in the nostrils, which is what the original words “ruach” in the Hebrew and “pneuma” in the Greek conveyed using just one word.
- “Spiritual” retranslated to aeolian, which is something that pertains to wind, which is moving air.
Please read the Statement of Faith, which generalizes most of the in depth studies found in this blog.
Then, read what the “wisdom of God” is, The Word of God, Belief, Understanding, Wisdom and the Full Knowledge of God.
There are no advertisements nor donations accepted in this blog because the purpose of this blog is not to make money by “peddling the word of God”, but simply to spread the truth.
Here is a video of a recent trip I did to Israel taking video footage using my Mavic drone and GoPro, going city to city all over Israel, which is the land we will be given to rule the earth from when Yeshuah returns,
Below you will find a cloud of tags covering various studies that you can jump into right away, or you can view a list of all studies in this blog by clicking here.
May God bless you and open your understanding,
Christian Gaviria Alvarez
a descendant of Abraham through the Master Yeshuah Messiah, in the dispersion of the twelve tribes of Israel among the nations